Pages

Pony Express 5k

Pony Express 5k
My first race ever!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Century's and Lobsters

Fast post today...... Tomorrow is my first century bike ride, that means it's over 100 miles! 112.4 to be exact. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. Will my backside make it? Will I bonk? (cyclist verbology for hitting the wall) Will it rain? Will I make it up that 8 mile hill? My kids are manning one of the food stops, will they be ok? Will they go crazy? Mark just got back from Morocco at 3 this morning, will he be ok? He's doing the ride.... why I don't know, but I'm glad to have him with me.

But life is full of firsts. And I'm going to enjoy this one! Tell you mor
e tomorrow.

Oh yeah, speaking of firsts, today we cooked lobster for the first time. I've never had lobster before and it was fun and pretty tasty!

okay, got to go to bed!!!

1 comment: