Pages

Pony Express 5k

Pony Express 5k
My first race ever!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Winners from the September Challenge

September was my month to run more mileage than ever before.  100 MILES!  And I did it! 100.7 to be exact.

Super proud of myself and proud of those who completed their own challenges!

So here's the prize pack:




As chosen by random.org, all this will be going to comment #13!  Stacey (Lowe Family)!

And my bonus prize, a subscription to Fitness for the best story, as chosen by me is going to Catey of Random Thoughts From the Zoo


Her's is a beautiful story and very symbolic.  Check out more about Sam's story in her blog.  He's a cutie patootie!


Girlies, email me your addresses and I'll get the prizes and subscriptions on their way.  onedailyrun@yahoo.com


Congrats and thanks for the support!

1 comment: