Pages

Pony Express 5k

Pony Express 5k
My first race ever!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello again...

Hello again, it's been a while. I feel like I have neglected my blog for a while and we have been super busy.


Another blog I follow asked what have you accomplished today? Well I got the 44 lasagnas I made two weeks ago out of my freezer and with the help of 43 ovens and the friends who own them, got them all cooked and off to youth conference for all the kids on trek. Thank you again to all my wonderful and kind friends who made this possible. I should have taken a picture of my freezer, it was packed and in the few spaces available, we froze otter pops for the youth too.

Then we went to dinner, yummy bento boxes! Love Won Won Wok! And then off to go over the race route for tomorrow.

On tap for the morning is the first Tri of the season, thanks to my spin friend Trevor, who organizes a fun, free tri. Perfect way to see where I am to start the season. Well, I know I am no where near where I wanted to be, but hey, I do this for fun not just for the times. (That's the lie I tell myself when I don't feel prepared)

So see you tomorrow for a race recap and layout of what I need to do to get ready for the next race.

BTW, locals, he organizes a kids one in August and another sprint tri in September. I'm going to do a couple clinics for anyone who is interested in trying a tri! So if you were ever curious what it's all about, this is a great no pressure way to check it out!

Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment